- Hunter will give me kisses now! It's more like a lick, but I love them.
- I'm amazed at how he grows like a weed and learns so much so fast. I can almost see his hands grow some days-- he's like kudzu--and watching things click in his mind is so cool. He sees something once and knows how it works-- like battery compartments in remotes.
- He is so funny; he knows how to make us laugh and has learned some little jokes already. We have a little game of running to each bedpost knob in his crib (see, we do use it!). He also pretends to bite my nose and waits for me to tickle him. Sometimes he gets really involved in something he's doing and he looks so cute I laugh. He looks up at me, caught, and laughs.
- His latest trick is putting multiple items (like sticks, pens, remote controls) all in one hand. He's so proud of himself and goes around waving them and talking
- I tend to have a running commentary of life when he's around, and I think he has started to do the same. He babbles and talks constantly, to me, daddy, the kitties, himself.
- While nursing he has to either put his foot or hand up to the other side. Or both. If he gets inside my shirt over there, he giggles.
- Our neighbor's kitty has started coming around our yard, and he's very playful. When we were outside, he came bouncing around the corner of the house. Hunter was so startled he actually yipped a little "ah!!" Then I died laughing.
- He still hasn't met a food he doesn't like. He must've gotten his mommy's appetite. We never did the whole baby food thing, but instead went straight to bite sized pieces of whatever we are eating. Some days he will practically bite our fingers off eagerly getting his next piece.
- He has started dancing to my horrible off-key singing. It makes me feel like a star.
- Hunter is the busiest baby. There just aren't enough hours in the day for him to get everything done that he wants.
Can I help you? I'm kinda busy here.
- I have so many blurry pictures of Hunter because he won't stand still! And now he must put the lens cap back on the camera every time he notices it is off. Helps with the picture taking.
Well hello, handsome. I see you share my love of lens caps.
Do roses make your hair grow faster?
Daddy is teaching me some skillz.
So many things to check out at a playground.
Daddy is also teaching me sword fighting skillz.
I love my new sandbox, guys.
It's time for your daily oral exam, Daddy.