Thursday, March 4, 2010

cross training

My days have been FULL of cross training of the packing boxes, carrying furniture, cleaning floors sort. It's pretty exciting to be finally moving down to Jackson... except that I still have to work all of next week. But at least my stuff is there, and hopefully none of it that I will need in the next 9 days. 

It's a good week to be slacking on my running since I have Half Marathon #2 on Sunday. While it may not seem like it, the Little Rock course has a lot less elevation gain than Birmingham does. 

It may NOT be a good time to be slacking on my swimming, but doing the drive from Germantown (is that another country?) to downtown at 5am has not suited me so well yet. There's always tomorrow. 

Next on the agenda is to tighten up the handlebars of the tri bike, finally take its Ironman number off, and get back on it. I have a triathlon in just over 3 weeks, even though it's still winter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. I have that one too! I guess I better clean my bike and make sure it works off the trainer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson welcomes you ;)
    Get in touch with me whenever you want to ride or run and we will show you some good routes around the area !!!

    ReplyDelete