Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Real Race Report

Unbelievably, it's been a week and a half since the wedding! It all went by so fast and was truly more than I could've imagined. I spent the entire week before at Mom and Dad's house, where I had some pictures taken,



did a few trail runs and group rides, and finished final race, er, wedding preparations. Megan came in town to help, followed by Jenny and Tim, and my flower girl and ring bearer, and Ethan, of course! 


It turned out to be a beautiful day with perfect weather. I think my obsessive checking every 3 hours helped. 

I'm not much of a party host, so having so many friends and family there for MY party was pretty cool. Thank you all for being part of it!!


And I must credit Christen Jones for her amazing photography skills. We even got posted on her blog, here!

4 comments:

  1. You raced well. :))))) 1stOA!!! Hey, I love how I have my arm up cheering that you beat Jerms. Ha ha!! ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You raced like a champ and got the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I did win :)

    And I love that pic of the cornhole game since Damie is arm-raised and Megan and Nancy obviously cheering. I totally won that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy you are just an all around winner! Although I think Jeremy got the best prize - YOU!! :)

    HUGS!! And miss you!

    ReplyDelete