Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Week

My birthday came and went this week, but thanks to being at a boring job all day, it seemed to go on forever. I'd be celebrating this weekend, but I have 27 hours of bodypump training over the next 3 days that I have to attend. And I have to pay to attend. I better get a lot out of this class. I do enjoy going to the classes, and if I get paid to teach them, it will hopefully be worth it. I've never been a big aerobics/fitness class teacher, but maybe I'll find that I enjoy something other than spinning. 

It's almost spring here! I'm looking forward to getting back on the bike outside soon, and having tri camp New Mexico style as soon as someone comes to visit and brings their bike. hint hint

We're still in the process of figuring out which races to do in our last year of the 30-34 age group. Any good southwestern suggestions?

Happy early season training to all!

1 comment:

  1. okay- so I actually DID look up the April gig. ;) now I have to start looking up flights....

    ReplyDelete