Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One more hobby to occupy my time

I keep starting to write blogs, then think of other things I need to be doing, like cooking something edible for Jeremy, or finally doing my 3 weeks worth of laundry (it's amazing how infrequently I can get away with it when I'm not outside sweating all the time), or maybe vacuuming the pounds of cat hair out of the carpet, curtains, rugs, etc. There's a lot of stuff on my pre-baby to do list as well, but I keep putting it off since I have 10 more weeks. At least I hope I do.

The cat hair has become more prominent in my mind due to all the lying on the floor. This is caused in part by my discomfort in sitting too long in any position. The baby keeps curling up under my ribs on the right, and I get stitches while doing nothing at all. But I am also lying on the floor taking pictures. I got a new camera for Christmas (my first DSLR!, a Canon Rebel T2i), and while I still stink at photography, it's been a lot of fun. My roommate hairballs (the cats, not Jeremy) have suffered through hundreds of pictures this month, but they should know that when this baby is born, I may forget they exist and wonder who keeps leaving little mounds of partially digested cat food on the floor every so often. So enjoy it while it lasts, kitties. Instead of actually writing any more about this, I'm going to share some pictures of the last 11 days of my life.

My favorite new ornament. It's for the baby, made by his cousins!


Hairy Roommate #1, Sammy. She's always dirty due to a daily rolling on the porch floor.

I interrupt Sally's nap once again.


The Lady of the Mountain. With 2 week old snow in her hair.

I made Jeremy ride around the neighborhood with me at sunset

I'm trying to take a picture a day, as long as I can keep it up. They may start to get a little redundant.

1 comment: