Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Time for Rest

Taper time is a time for rest, whenever and wherever you can get it. I think Jackson is a lot like me; he catches naps when he's tired, at the exact spot at which he finds himself tired.


I think I've been sleeping in weird positions lately, too. I wake up and my neck or shoulders feel like I've been playing contact sports all night. Sometimes I wake up all curled up in the fetal position. But usually not upside down.

But when you're tired, you're tired.

5 comments:

  1. You two ARE alike on your sleep!! And have always been...remember when Jackson was a baby and he slept 22 hours/day and you totally understood what it was like to be that sleepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how you know you're aging, good sleep is hard to come by.
    Great pictures! Sleeping kids are the most relaxing thing to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like your description of sleeping during adventure races...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh, I like your new style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JOY!
    GOOD luck @ IM FL !!!!!!!!!! Have THE race of your life! :) I will be watching you & Damie online!! GOOD LUCK! Jen H.

    ReplyDelete