Thursday, March 25, 2010

the good

This week has gone by so much faster!I'm getting used to my 4:40 wake up call 3 times a week, and I've started doing some training of clients. 

I went back to Memphis last weekend for just over 24 hours, and filled that time with my bachelorette party, which you can read more about here and here. Laura and Damie did such a good job of entertaining (and keeping me out super late) and documenting one of my last single weekends . I also got to see Kellie and her adorable 2-year-old daughter who I'd never met! It's been that long.

Unfortunately Nancy couldn't make it back to town, but I'm very excited to report that she has started her own blog to keep us all updated on her adventures while in east Tennessee. 


This week in training is TAPER week, or really not so much, since I've not been training much to begin with. First race of the season is Sunday in Oxford. This will be J's first race in about 18 months, and I'm expecting big things (just not a victory over me). 


The tri season is here!

3 comments:

  1. If, by big things, you mean a finishing time with more minutes in it than most of the field, then yes, I'm expecting big things too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you in Memphis and in Oxford! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I read that correctly, you stating you were getting used to getting up at 4:40am? Who are you and what did you do with our good friend Joy?

    ReplyDelete