Monday, July 15, 2013

Extended Beach Coverage


We had such a good time at the beach, I just had to share a few videos and more pictures of sweet Hunter. This baby boy has gotten so big so fast, copying everything we do, showing us exactly what he wants us to do. He started giving us hugs one day out of the blue. This is especially common after he's whacked me in the head with a stick or shovel and I tell him to be gentle. :)

So here he is in action.

Independent sand castle contractor here



Couldn't get the video with his great big laughs to work, but this was my workout. He loved it.





After chasing us with the dirt, he gets his at the end :)

 


 Cousins!



 Oh those curls. And that pouty lip!


I only get half his face due to his quick movement; it's not me trying to be artistic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment