Sunday, April 13, 2014

Running and digging and running some more

I realized right before we went to Texas that I have a race quickly approaching, and since the distance covers more than I've been doing in a week, I better get to it. So I ran a few times down there along the seawall. It was windy, but entertaining. Somebody else did more running than I did; sometimes I wish I had a Garmin on him.
 
He's really running! Both feet off the ground!

Some day soon Daddy will have to work harder to keep up. H ran all the way down to the jetty and back.

We interspersed some digging in there, and thankfully we had remembered to bring his "backhoe" and "excavator."

He's explaining how it all works.

More running. I love how he holds his arms. He looks down at them swinging too. :)

I must spend 50% of my waking hours doing this. "Both hands, Mommy!" Why does my back hurt again?



No comments:

Post a Comment