Saturday, June 30, 2012

holiday

Typing a blog post on my phone while rocking a sleeping baby may not be ideal, but it's a way to get it done. And it keeps me brief. We had a good trip to Coeur d'Alene last week and have been recovering ever since. I will post a full spectators' report and pictures (the few I got) soon. We were super happy with Jeremy's 30 minute PR on a much hillier course, and I think he's gotten this whole Ironman thing down, just in time to retire from the distance for a while. I'm totally impressed that he trained for two of these things mostly by himself. When he was on call and had to stay nearby, he did multiple loops of the same boring course. Impressive. He must bore much more slowly than I do. But he does have more music on his iPod, and the satellite radio app now... hmmm, take note, self.  I just registered for a spring 70.3.

We are getting super excited for the upcoming holiday week. The fun starts today; we have a special visitor flying in as I type. I cannot wait to see her and show her how boring this place is the desert sights. Then we are headed back home to the southeast for a few days, since we're getting to be experts tat this whole flying-with-an-infant thing. Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment